quarta-feira, 18 de março de 2015









shirt: United Colors of Benetton | skirt: United Colors of Benetton | shoes: Stradivarius

That's right! It is in deed a pleated shirt! I'm soo in love with this shirt, it is absolutely....Beautiful!
In this day the sun was so gorgeous, which gave me more desire to take pictures!
The skirt is another piece that really adore! I love the fact the skirt has pattern and lace, the perfect combination!! Both pieces were bought on sales (aweome, right?!)
Did not add many accessories because I found no needed as the pleated, lace and pattern were enough to make a nice, and light look! (: Blueberry Dreams bl

11 comentários:

  1. Gostei da blusa, mas eu não consigo usar modelos assim tão largos.

    Isabel Sá
    https://brilhos-da-moda.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Obrigada !
    Sou uma nova seguidora, estás muito gira :)
    Beijinhos,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Essa blusa é perfeita!
    Beijinhos,

    http://try-to-be-a-rainbow-in-someones-cloud.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A blusa é lindissima :D Adorei o look :D
    Beijinhoooos :D

    girlyworld4girls.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Obrigado, Dulce :') Se pudesse tinha aquelas pecinhas todas no meu closet :p

    A tua camisa é um mimo!!! Adoro a forma como construíste o look! Adoro mesmo.

    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello beautiful, as always a great post, I like everything I see, what I am going to write down for me

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love the simplicity of this top. It's so pretty. It's nice that you paired it with that lovely skirt.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Muito bonita :)
    Beijinho

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar

Hi, thank you so much for your comments and opinions, I appreciate them all! ♡
ℓσvє yσυ