segunda-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2015

Here I leave some of the looks that were present in red carpet.
Please tell me your favourite!

Anna Kendrick


Cindy Crawford


Dakota Johnson


Emma Stone


Jennifer Lopez


Julianne Moore


Kate Hudson


Katie Holmes


Keira Knightley

Keira looked so perfect...
It was without a doubt my favourite look! A dress from Chanel, that I just wish it was mine!
A straight shot Keira! She's the most beautiful 

Kerry Washington


Lupita Nyong’o


Reese Witherspoon


Taylor Schiling



5 comentários:

  1. Muito obrigada pela visita volta sempre
    adorei
    beijinhos
    http://cantinhodasofias.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I fell in LOVE with Emma Stone's outfit, she looked so chic :)

    Marta
    www.paradiseplayground.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ainda não tinha visto o da Kerry Washington, achei divinal! E em relação ao vestido da Keira, eu gosto do estampado e das cores, e amo o detalhe da borboleta e a textura da clutch, mas o formato do vestido não é o meu preferido.
    Love you <3

    ResponderEliminar

Hi, thank you so much for your comments and opinions, I appreciate them all! ♡
ℓσvє yσυ