domingo, 21 de dezembro de 2014

Heyy guys! (:
Today my post is a tag, I was nominated by Diana, she has this great blog Nervos Adolescentes, visit it! (:
The purpose of this tag is talking a little bit about Christmas!

Hope you like it! 

Christmas Tree: man-made or natural?
Man-made!!! Only the idea of cutting one tree just to satisfy my whims gives me chills!



Christmas with sun or snow?
Neither! My Christmas is always cold, without snow, and sometimes quite rainy.
But I would love to spend one Christmas with a lots of sun, on a beach (:

Wait for the morning or open presents at midnight?
Never! Ahah, I never wait, not even until midnight! (:

Which films you love to see this time?
Ummm... I don't know...Probably all of Disney, but especially "A Christmas tale" 



 Christmas Songs in the malls. Yes or no?
Yes. But only in the malls! (:

What is the clothes that you use on Christmas day? Pajamas or a beautiful outfit?
Just an outfit. I don't spend a fortune on a "Christmas outfit". A pair of jeans, a nice warm sweater, boots and I'm good to go!




What is your favourite Christmas food?
Everything that's sweet! :3




















What do you want for Christmas?
Nothing at all. I don't need to wait until Christmas to receive gifts. And in a short time I will do a trip, so that's my gift! (So excited!)

Do you plan in advance the presents or is at the last minute?
In advance, it's an awesome way of saving some money, because when is at last minute we end up spending more money.

Do you dress up like Santa?
I do not. No one really likes it.



What is your favourite Christmas song?
I do not have a Christmas song... but for those who like it ♫ Christmas songs 

Where will you spend Christmas this year?
The same place as every other year.


My nominations:
blessurstyle.blogspot.pt
http://aromaachuva.blogspot.pt/
http://likeachanelbird.blogspot.pt/
http://www.thefashionjukeboxblog.com/
http://photographybyvania.blogspot.pt/

Enjoy! 





9 comentários:

  1. ahh i can agree with you on so many questions!! haha well done! Blog is getting better and better!

    strapless.blogspot.pt
    xoxo Masha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muito obrigada minha linda! Amanhã irei responder à tag :)
    (Pelo que vejo, somos muito parecidas neste aspecto :b )

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gostaria de te desejar um santo Natal junto de quem mais gostas e muitas prendinhas eheheh
    Beijinhos *

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ❊..(
    ✿.(,)
    ❊|::::|.☆¸.¤ª“˜¨
    ✿|::::|)/¸.¤ª“˜¨˜“¨
    ❊|::¸.¤ª“˜¨¨˜“¨
    ✿%¤ª“˜¨¨ᴳᴼᴼᴰ
    ❊#ª“˜¨ ᴺᴵᴳᴴᵀ﹗
    Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo 2015!!!
    ♥Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Minha linda, vou responder a esta TAG em vídeo. Vai sair amanhã :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi girl <3
    Omg que fotos tão cutes. Esse filme também é o meu favorito!
    Tenho mesmo que fazer porque não tenho nenhum post de Natal.
    Bye cute!
    ps - temos que ir tirar fotos

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Minha linda, já respondi à tag. Aqui está o link :) http://www.thefashionjukeboxblog.com/2014/12/tag-have-very-bloggy-christmas.html

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Adoro esta TAG. Feliz Natal!

    xx Mafalda || bymafaldacosta.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Hi, thank you so much for your comments and opinions, I appreciate them all! ♡
ℓσvє yσυ