sábado, 4 de outubro de 2014

"DIAMONDS ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND"

Hello beautiful people!! (:
I'm gonna talk & show to you my favourite jewelery store, even though I don't have anything from it YET it's without a doubt the most *Gorgeous* shop ever!!!
So, I found it because I discover that this store created rings inspired in Disney Princesses (already good) and with my curiosity bursting I went to see it online & it was love at first sight! *o*
The store is called Gemvara, and the great thing about this particular store is that EVERYTHING is customizable! It has the most beautiful things that you can imagine!
I'll put the link below so you guys can visit & do ur own rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces...
And now I'll show the rings inspired in Disney Princesses!
Do you like it? Let me know your opinions!

ᶫᵒᵛᵉ ᵧₒᵤ, Dreamer! 

http://www.gemvara.com/

















My favourite is the last one inspired in Tinkerbell! completely Feel in LOVE!!  



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Hi, thank you so much for your comments and opinions, I appreciate them all! ♡
ℓσvє yσυ